Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The World's Largest Ball of Twine.....






















So yesterday my niece and i were driving thru Darwin, Minnesota. And i said oh ash the world's largest ball of twine. I never seen it let's go see it. So we did it was really hardf to get any kind of photo's of it. As they have it in gazebo type thing. And there was not enough space to move far enough back to get the whole ball of twine into the photo. And then there was this awful glare on the window's so that made it more difficult to try to take pic's of it from outside. Needless to say i was pretty dissappointed. Although i can say that i have seen the world's largest ball of twine. I did get a photo of my niece ashley standing next to the ball of twine. And an upclose pic of the twine. I just wanted to share with you my big dissappointment that i had yesterday.





No comments: